Here are articles I’ve written for the Singapore American, the newspaper of the American Association of Singapore:
- Prepare to Ring in Chinese New Year!
- Here’s Hoping the Haze Stays Away
- One Day is Not Enough – Multi-Day Festivals
- Travel and Photography – Humanity and Community
- Paying the Bill in Singapore – It’s Complex
- The Ancient Ruins of Angkor
- The Seasons of Singapore – A Reflection
- Protecting Foreign Workers in Singapore
- Life and Traveling with Food Allergies in Singapore and Beyond – Cah Lah!
- Singapore Overbooked Men’s Association
- Experience Many World Religions on One Little Red Dot
- Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve
- Remembering Singapore’s World War II History – A Review of the Old Ford Factory Museum
- Where Does Singapore’s Garbage Go
- Women Leading the Way
- Convenience at a Cost: Car-Lite Singapore
- Weekend Getaway: Beijing and the Great Wall
- Living With Food Allergies
- Summer Screen Time Scramble
- Looking for a Few Good Men: The Singapore Overbooked Men’s Association
Here is an article for the migrant worker’s group, TWC2 (Transient Workers Count Too):
Also, to hear some of my prior public radio journalism, follow these links:
And to see me hosting public affairs events, head to my YouTube channel.