On an ongoing basis, I co-host and produce the Foreign Influence podcast and blog for both the podcast and on this site.
Until August 2021, I wrote, produced, and hosted the Winning English email newsletter, video, and podcast.
Recently, I was the voice of the introductory video for ooLango E-Learning, an online language learning company. See the video here.
In April 2021, I co-edited the coverage of the WAN-IFRA Asian Media Leaders eSummit 2021, working with a team of writers. Links to those stories can be found on the WAN-IFRA blog.
In October 2020, I edited the coverage of the WAN-IFRA Digital Media Asia 2020 e-conference. I worked with a team of writers to create posts for the WAN-IFRA blog.
In the lead up to the annual conference of the Asia chapter of the Asian American Journalists Association, I co-produced and co-hosted a series of podcast interviews on the state of journalism in Asia. I also helped the editing team of the annual conference magazine, where the interviews were posted as videos, as well.
Led a team of reporters covering WAN-IFRA’s Digital Media Asia 2019 conference and wrote this post:
Three appearances discussing the international news of the week on the MoneyFM 89.3 Weekend Morning Show with Glenn Van Zutphen in Singapore.
A talk on finding your voice in podcasting, held at the Found8 co-working space in Singapore, with French Tech Podcast co-host Nikolaj Groeneweg.
Live interviews recorded at the 2019 Women’s Forum for the Economy & Society, held in Singapore, with panelists and officials, including the French Secretary of State for Economy and Finance.
A piece written for the annual conference magazine of the Asian American Journalists Association Asia chapter, held in Hong Kong:
Coverage of WAN-IFRA‘s Publish Asia 2019 conference, held in Singapore:
- The mission can never change, even if the business model must
- Blockchain and Tokens — It’s Not Just for the Finance Types, Anymore
- The urgent need for publishers to diversify their approach to revenue generation
- Have you heard the news? Audio and Podcasts as a Potential New Outlet and Source of Audience Engagement
- Mass Anonymous Advertising Is Out; Readers Are In
An essay I produced along with architectural photographer Francisco Marin for Esquire Singapore magazine:
Articles I’ve written for the Singapore American, the newspaper of the American Association of Singapore:
- Prepare to Ring in Chinese New Year!
- Here’s Hoping the Haze Stays Away
- One Day is Not Enough – Multi-Day Festivals
- Travel and Photography – Humanity and Community
- Paying the Bill in Singapore – It’s Complex
- The Ancient Ruins of Angkor
- The Seasons of Singapore – A Reflection
- Protecting Foreign Workers in Singapore
- Life and Traveling with Food Allergies in Singapore and Beyond – Cah Lah!
- Singapore Overbooked Men’s Association
- Experience Many World Religions on One Little Red Dot
- Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve
- Remembering Singapore’s World War II History – A Review of the Old Ford Factory Museum
- Where Does Singapore’s Garbage Go
- Women Leading the Way
- Convenience at a Cost: Car-Lite Singapore
- Weekend Getaway: Beijing and the Great Wall
- Living With Food Allergies
- Summer Screen Time Scramble
- Looking for a Few Good Men: The Singapore Overbooked Men’s Association
An article for the migrant worker’s group, TWC2 (Transient Workers Count Too):
To hear some of my prior public radio journalism, follow these links:
And to see me hosting public affairs events, head to my YouTube channel.