A talk on finding your voice in podcasting, held at the Found8 co-working space in Singapore, with French Tech Podcast co-host Nikolaj Groeneweg.
A piece written for the annual conference magazine of the Asian American Journalists Association Asia chapter, held in Hong Kong:
Coverage of WAN-IFRA‘s Publish Asia 2019 conference, held in Singapore:
- The mission can never change, even if the business model mustBlockchain and Tokens — It’s Not Just for the Finance Types, AnymoreThe urgent need for publishers to diversify their approach to revenue generationHave you heard the news? Audio and Podcasts as a Potential New Outlet and Source of Audience EngagementMass Anonymous Advertising Is Out; Readers Are In
Articles I’ve written for the Singapore American, the newspaper of the American Association of Singapore:
- Prepare to Ring in Chinese New Year!
- Here’s Hoping the Haze Stays Away
- One Day is Not Enough – Multi-Day Festivals
- Travel and Photography – Humanity and Community
- Paying the Bill in Singapore – It’s Complex
- The Ancient Ruins of Angkor
- The Seasons of Singapore – A Reflection
- Protecting Foreign Workers in Singapore
- Life and Traveling with Food Allergies in Singapore and Beyond – Cah Lah!
- Singapore Overbooked Men’s Association
- Experience Many World Religions on One Little Red Dot
- Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve
- Remembering Singapore’s World War II History – A Review of the Old Ford Factory Museum
- Where Does Singapore’s Garbage Go
- Women Leading the Way
- Convenience at a Cost: Car-Lite Singapore
- Weekend Getaway: Beijing and the Great Wall
- Living With Food Allergies
- Summer Screen Time Scramble
- Looking for a Few Good Men: The Singapore Overbooked Men’s Association
An article for the migrant worker’s group, TWC2 (Transient Workers Count Too):
To hear some of my prior public radio journalism, follow these links:
And to see me hosting public affairs events, head to my YouTube channel.